Monday, March 31, 2008

View from road to Neltjeberg Bay

Magen's Bay is in between the two points that jut out.

1 comment:

sovereignblogger said...

Hey Baby! I find it hard to sleep with you not here! You give me purpose. I sure miss you! So does Millz! Still have only seen a glimpse of the babies, she is so protective and i dont need them coming out any sooner than they already will when they decide to crap everywhere.
i am so glad that you made it safely and i hope that you gain the wisdom, insight, and purpose that you seek during your stay. i know i sure miss having you here! you provide me so much more than you know. i am so thankful for your love and uniqueness! i want to hear about your trip in great detail when you return so that the span of you in my arms is timelessly special. I LOVE & MISS YOU BUNCHES! please be careful!
love jonathan